Discover the famous spots and hidden gems of the Seattle food scene! With your local guide, you will discover why Seattle is known for Pacific Northwest cuisine and fresh produce. Indulge in local treats, like clam chowder, mac n' cheese and craft beer!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Seattle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Enjoy 8 tastings of local dishes, fresh produce and chocolate, as well as 2 drinks in a local brewery and coffee shop or bakery
- Get tips and tricks from your local for the best places to eat in the city
- See some of Seattle’s beautiful viewpoints, attractions and historic food areas as you explore the city
- Private and personalized experience with a local host
- 4 hours tour of Seattle's foodie hotspots
- 6-8 tastings and 2 drinks
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Additional food and beverages
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Come hungry!
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking, unless you arrange for another mode of transportation in advance at an additional cost
- Your meeting point is flexible and will be arranged with your guide in advance.