Indulge your inner foodie on this walking tour in Seattle's South Lake Union district. Explore an area known for tech companies, sample food at 5 local eateries, and make a stop for a tasty drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
We meet outside of Maiz Molino at 2325 6th Ave. Please plan on arriving 10 minutes before the start time. Parking- The best parking is in the Doppler Garage. The entrance is located on the 2000 block on 6th Ave. After parking, you can follow signs to 6th Ave (not 7th) and make your way to Maiz Molino which is a 5 minute walk North. It is on 6th and between Battery St and Bell St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This experience can accommodate a vegetarian and pescatarian diet at all locations if the activity provider is given advance notice
- This tour is not ideal for a gluten free or dairy free diets as not all stops can make these accommodations
- About a 1/2 a mile in distance is covered on this tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues
- This tour takes place rain or shine