Visit the Sky View Observatory and soar up to the 73rd floor of Columbia Center to gain a whole new perspective on the iconic Seattle skyline.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sky View Observatory - Columbia Center. Enter the Columbia Center building on 4th Avenue and Cherry Street. The box office will be located near the entrance. Please check in at the box office. Sky View Observatory is located 2 blocks North East of Pioneer Square Link Light Rail station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No lockers or storage facilities are available
- Sky View Café and Bar is open during observatory hours and closes 30-minutes prior to observatory closing
- If you park at Columbia Center, located on Columbia St between 4th and 5th Ave on the left, you can receive 75% off regular parking with validation from the Sky View Café and Bar