Discover Mt. Rainier like never before on this day-long, guided walk or snowshoe adventure with a stop for lunch. Learn local secrets as you enjoy spectacular scenery and explore thrilling trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental etc. If you are staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or the default hotel location: Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions
- It is recommended to wear layers of clothing as the weather can change throughout the day