Experience the sinister, twisted history of Seattle on this tell-all haunted guided walking tour. Explore sights from the old Suquamish Burial Grounds to the Northwest's first mortuary and be transported to a darker time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Four Seasons Hotel, 99 Union Street, Seattle WA, 98101.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is family friendly and suitable for all ages