Set off on a 2-hour cruise through Elliott Bay, Ballard Locks, and Lake Union. Experience a boat elevator as your vessel raises or lowers based on the ever-changing tide. Enjoy full narration and a family-friendly atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Cruise route is approximate and can change based on weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, as well as at the discretion of the experienced captain
- Seating onboard the vessels is operated on a first-come, first-served basis, and boarding will begin 20 minutes prior to departure
- The vessel available on the day of sailing may vary
- Per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, masks are still required when indoors on a vessel