Follow a local deep into the bustling chaos of the Pike Place Market. Dodge fish being thrown, while sampling some of the finest in local and international produce available exclusively at the market. Taste a bit of Seattle's vibrant and historic market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Arrive at 1415 1st Avenue and enter the glass double doors. Tours meet at the top of the stairs leading to the Pike Brewing Company Pub.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Tours take place rain or shine
- You will receive a discount on purchases from partner vendors after the tour