Follow a local deep into the bustling chaos of the Pike Place Market. Dodge fish being thrown, while sampling some of the finest in local and international produce available exclusively at the market. Taste a bit of Seattle's vibrant and historic market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour meets at 1901 Western Avenue, Seattle 98101 at the North end of Pike Place Market on the covered ramp outside Honest Biscuits.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Tours take place rain or shine
- You will receive a discount on purchases from partner vendors after the tour
- Strollers and wheelchairs are discouraged due to rough roads, stairs, and tight spaces