Explore the rugged and beautiful World Heritage Site, the Olympic National Park, with your small group in a comfortable van, an award-winning local guide, a beautiful lunch, snacks, and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental, etc. If you're staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or their default hotel location, Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please let the supplier know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.