Discover Seattle on a hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour. With multiple ticket options to choose from, use any of the tour stops along the route to explore sights including the Space Needle, Occidental Square, Chinatown, Pike Place Market, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first tour stop along the route is located nearby the Space Needle. Passengers can join or end the tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Must-See Seattle Route departs every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM-4:00 PM (runs from May 1 to October 10); full loop takes approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes
- The Scenic Seattle Panoramic tour operates from May 23 - September 27. This tour lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, and passengers should arrive 15 minutes prior to arrival
- The Scenic Seattle Panoramic tour departs from bus stop 1 (Space Needle). Note that this tour is not a hop-on hop-off service.
- The Walking Tour is a self-guided tour, and encompasses the Pioneer Square Historic District
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route
- Customers who book a ticket with a date in 2020 can redeem their voucher at any point until 31st December 2020; for tickets booked with a date of 1st October onwards, a normal 3-month ticket validity applies