Delight in a 2-day small-group tour from the capital of the Scottish Highlands: Inverness. Head to the west coast and the Isle of Skye with a guide to marvel at Eilean Donan Castle, the Fairy Pools, Neist Point, the Old Man of Storr, Quiraing, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscapes of Skye and Lochalsh
- Admire Urquhart and Eilean Donan Castles, two of the most photographed castles of Scotland
- Enjoy a break on the unforgettable Isle of Skye
- Go swimming in the wild in crystal clear river pools and waterfalls
- Search for mystical creatures like fairies, elves, and the Loch Ness Monster
- Drop-off at the end of the first day and pickup on the second day at your accommodation on Skye, as long as this is between Uig and Portree
- Knowledgeable tour guide/driver
- Visitor attraction entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Accommodation (the local partner can arrange this for you)
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour guide/driver at the bus stance next to St Andrew's Cathedral. The address is: Ardross St corner of Kenneth St, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note this tour does not include accommodation. When you book, you are more than welcome to ask the local partner to reserve local accommodation for you. Changes to accommodation cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. An amendment charge will apply.
- Type of accommodation in Uig and Portree and price guidelines: B&B from £80 to £130 per night; Hotel from £140 to £170 per night; Hostels from £22 to £50 per night.
- If you book your own accommodation, please let the local partner know your accommodation provider details. Please ensure your accommodation is in the area of Uig and Portree. Your driver will drop you off and pick you up at your accommodation as long as it is in this area.
- You will check in to your accommodation between 6 PM-7 PM.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will trek to reach the Fairy Pools.