Enjoy a thrilling day out on the water at Utah’s beautiful Scofield Reservoir. Rent a boat or take a guided tour, with 3 water toys (or more) to play with. Wakeskate, watersurf, tube and wakeboard in refreshing surroundings.
What to Expect
Located on the Price River in Carbon County, Scofield Reservoir offers fun for all the family in lovely surroundings. Rent a boat for the day and enjoy a full range of aquatic activities, including wakeboarding, tubing and water skiing.
Invert Sports are the official provider of the nicest Scofield Reservoir boat rentals and boat tour services. The service offered in this adventure include an 8-hour boat rental or boat tour.
Our executive MasterCraft ski boat rentals come in 8 models. You can also choose a private group boat tour in any model.
All the required equipment is provided for an enjoyable and safe outing, including safety equipment and up to 3 water toys of your choice. Our boats include the Centurion Warrior, MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, and X-46. Seating capacity is between 10-18 passengers, depending on the boat.
If you choose the boat tour, they are unique to your groups request, and your guide will adapt to what you would like to do or see. If you don't have a preference on how you would like the boat tour to operate, our guide can do that for you. They will take you to the most popular attractions and activities on the lake.
Enjoy wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake skating, wakesurfing, and tubing, all on the borders of the Manti-La Sal National Forest.
Guides are fun, professional, and certified in boat operations and water sport instruction, so you can feel confident in their expertise as you relax and soak up the day’s adventures.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Cleaning kit
- If you choose a boat tour the guide is included
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Damage security deposit of USD 1,000.00
- Optional rental insurance
- Extra water toys (If you want more than 3)
- Optional cleaning fees if you rent the boat. For the boat tours no cleaning required.
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available will vary depending on what's scheduled, so after booking your reservation online with GetYourGuide, please call or email to reserve the boat model you wish to rent.
• Rentals are for 8 hours. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you can choose your 8 hours in the day if our scheduling allows.
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due