Visit one of India's top National Parks famous for its tigers and wildlife. Book tickets in advance for a hassle-free safari experience in the morning or afternoon with hotel pickup and drop-off from Sawai Madhopur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup at any Sawai Madhopur location
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that this activity cannot be canceled, rebooked, or rescheduled
- These tickets are for both foreign nationals and Indian nationals (per option selected)
- If you book the Shared Jeep you will share your visit with 6 guests, if you book the Shared Canter you will share your visit with up to 20 guests.
- Children below 4 years of age can enter for free. Individuals aged 5 and older must be booked at adult prices.
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter the premises on the same ticket.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- The National Park is divided into 10 zones and each safari is randomly allocated a zone
- If you have any questions about your zone details please contact the local operator via email