Looking for the facts on Savannah, its unique historic district, its history, and what it has to offer visitors like you? There's no better way to get an up-close-and-personal introduction to the city than a leisurely, small-group walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get an introduction to Savannah’s national historic landmark district
- Learn the story of the founding of Savannah and Georgia
- Walk through beautiful squares surrounded by historic buildings
- Gain insights into interesting aspects of Savannah’s history
- Visit the River Street, City Market, and Broughton Street retail, entertainment and restaurant districts
- Local licensed professional tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide next to the statue of John Wesley in the middle of Reynolds Square, in front of the Olde Pink House restaurant and Tavern, 23 Abercorn Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour requires good weather to operate. If your tour is canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Bringing a bottle of water is also advised.
- Well-behaved pets are always welcome.
- Please remember the tour does not end where it starts. The supplier will be happy to provide you with directions back to your car or to your next location.
- Tour is provided in English language only.