Savannah: Haunted Pubs and Taverns Walking Tour
- Enjoy a few drinks as you go around the places where Savannahans have met each other and unwound since colonial times
- Learn about scandalous goings-on beneath the city's carefully cultivated charm
- Stroll through America's largest National Landmark Historic District
With so much history, Savannah is bound to have a few skeletons in her closet, and maybe just a bit more! Your guide will tell stories of how each establishment has earned its place in history. Shocking soirees. Scandalous affairs. Don't let the Southern charm fool you.
You might have been on pub crawls elsewhere, but in Savannah it's a relaxed stroll, at least to start.
- Knowledgeable guide
- Drinks (may be purchased in the pubs and taverns at discounted rates)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the information kiosk in Ellis Square. Please allow enough time to park. Your best bet is to acquire a Visitor Day Pass. This costs $8 and provides unlimited parking in any city parking garage or lot. Passes are available at many hotels and inns, the Visitors' Center and the Parking Services office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Walks will depart in light rain, so please bring an umbrella or rain coat if the weather looks questionable
• During the summer, please be mindful of the Southern heat and humidity, and bring water along