Get a unique insight into the beautiful city of Savannah on a small group walking tour. Discover the people, places and events depicted in the novel and movie adaptation of John Berendt’s Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the statue of John Wesley in the middle of Reynolds Square, directly in front of the Olde Pink House Restaurant and Tavern, 23 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour requires good weather to operate. If your tour is canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Bring a bottle of water
- Well-behaved pets are always welcome
- The tour does not end where it starts. Your guide will be happy to provide directions back to your car or your next location
- This tour is in English only