Enjoy Savannah's Historic District on this group walking tour. Discover the people, places, and events depicted in John Berendt’s "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," and its movie adaptation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the statue of John Wesley in the middle of Reynolds Square, directly in front of the Olde Pink House Restaurant and Tavern, 23 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires good weather to operate. If your tour is canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Bring a bottle of water
- Well-behaved pets are always welcome
- The tour does not end where it starts. Your guide will be happy to provide directions back to your car or your next location
- This tour is in English only