Discover the violent and dark history of this beautiful city. Hear authentic accounts of the ghosts lurking on the dark and spectral streets of Savannah.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
- Hear stories of the unsettled spirits of victims of the Yellow Fever outbreak at Colonial Park Cemetery.
- Listen to the sweet tale of Nelly Gordon's reunion with her deceased husband at the Juliette Gordon Low House.
- Spot the Lady in Gray in the courtyard of the Owens-Thomas House.
- 1-hour guided tour
- Professional and courteous tour guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tours begin at Oglethorpe Square, 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, in between Oliver Bentley's Barking Bakery and Owen's-Thomas House & Slave Quarters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours take place in all weather conditions
- This tour is family friendly, suitable for all ages