Explore Savannah’s darker side on a ghosts and gravestones tour of the city’s spooky locations. On board the iconic city trolleybus, you will visit haunted sites of the beautiful city, where the shadows will play tricks with your mind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your trolley crew at the Simply Savannah Trolley Depot. Look for the black trolley with "Ghosts & Gravestones" written on the side of it. Look for the guides wearing historical outfits: a white shirt, a bowtie, and suspenders for the men, and a long white dress with an apron for the women.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Chandlery is closed March 11th through 19th. The tour will stop at the Colonial Park Cemetery and the Andrew Low House. The Departure location during these dates will be 250 Martin Luther King Blvd.