Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Savannah on this 3-hour food tour. Learn about the city's fascinating history, elegant architecture and unique culture. Stop for food tastings at 6 of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
22 Square inside of the Andaz Hotel. 14 Barnard St. Savannah GA 31401Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- This activity may not be appropriate for all children. Please exercise discretion as the tour requires standing, walking and listening to history/stories for 3 hours
- Tastings are the equivalent of a lunch portion. Eating breakfast in advance of the tour is advised
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic or styrofoam cup and only 1 alcoholic beverage is allowed at a time. Failure to comply may result in a fine by Savannah Police
- There is a maximum of 14 people per booking
- If you are traveling with an infant, please advise at the time of booking