Chow down on award-winning food without having to wait in line like the rest of Savannah. You’ll take a stroll through the more residential area of Savannah’s Historic District learning both the secret spots and the secret tastes at famous spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins at Capital Bee Company, 421 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- If you are traveling with an infant, please advise at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- May not be appropriate for all children; please exercise discretion as this tour requires standing, walking and listening to history/stories for 3 hours
- All tastings add up to a lunch portion; eating breakfast before attending the tour is advised
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic or Styrofoam cup and only one alcoholic beverage is allowed at a time; failure to comply can result in a fine by Savannah Police
- A maximum of 14 people per booking