Delve into the heart of Savannah to hear the lesser-known stories of the Civil War on this walking tour. Stop for refreshing handcrafted cocktails at a variety of upscale establishments on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the corner of Liberty and Bull Street, in front of 'The Public Kitchen and Bar.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- All bars require proof of ID for every guest
- Please ensure that you are dressed properly for a fine dining establishment