Enjoy an after-hours tour of Bonaventure Cemetery, the only tour of its kind in Savannah. Discover macabre stories only shared at nighttime. From killers to bootleggers, root doctors to doomed lovers, uncover the secrets of this mysterious location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
When arriving at 330 Bonaventure Rd, look for the pillared entrance with 2 goddess statues. As you drive through, follow to the right, which puts the red brick office building on your right. Exactly 50 feet (15 meters) up to your left is your first paved road (Mullryne Way). Take that left, following Mullryne Way as it snakes all the way down to the lower river bluff, and where it ends you'll observe a gravel parking lot on your right. Parking is free, so park there. Your additional landmarks will be a bridge in the distance and a marina. There is a single picnic table on the far side of the parking lot going towards the marina. Your guide will meet you in the general area of the table.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Wearing a costume
Know before you go
- Free parking is available at the meeting point
- It is recommended that you bring bug spray