Take an out-of-the-ordinary walking tour and go in search of spirits. See what's waiting for you around every corner and in every square of Savannah and pick up insights into the paranormal activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Meet your 'American Tour Company' guide in front of the Pulaski Monument in Monterey Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Advisory: this tour is gory and gruesome. No details are left out and it is not for the faint of heart. If you have a queasy stomach or if you truly do not wish to be frightened, this tour is not recommended. All tour guides are actual psychics and not actors playing a role.
- Guests are required to wear a mask. They can be purchased on-site for $2
- Tips are not included in the price