Hop-On, Hop-Off Historic Savannah Full-Day Trolley Tour
From $29 per personBook now
- Visit some of the 22 squares of Savannah's historic district
- See the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and the Temple Mickve Israel
- Explore preserved historic homes such as Sorrel Weed House and Juliette Gordon Low Home
- Go to the Antique Mall
- Jump off for a stroll along River Street
- See the Mansion of Forsythe Park
- Go to the Mulberry Inn
- Visit the Pirates House
The full-day sightseeing tour is the expanded version of the Overview Tour, and in addition to the informative narration by your tour guide, you will be able to explore the Historic District at your own pace by utilizing the 15 trolley stops throughout the day.
Each stop is conveniently located near points of interest, such as the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, City Market, and River Street. See unique shops and boutiques, as well as dozens of fabulous restaurants. This touring option is ideal for those who want to see Savannah in its full and finest glory.
The tour departs daily, 7 days a week, from 09:00 and every 15-20 minutes until 16:30, giving you plenty of options of when to take your tour.
- Hop-on, hop-off trolley ticket
- Admission to any attractions
- Food and beverages
You can get on the trolley at any of the 15 stops. Free parking is available at 250 MLK Boulevard. You can call 800-517-9007 or 912-234-8128 with any questions. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 23322