Journey through time from the founding of Savannah to the present day. On this Savannah walking tour, hear stories of the Revolution and the Civil War and explore the rich variety of art, culture, and cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour begins in Warren Square (Congress and Habersham streets). There are metered spots around the areas that tours depart from. There is a new city parking garage located within a block of Reynolds Square. It is located at the corner of Drayton and E. Bryan Streets, with entrances on Drayton and Abercorn Streets. The fee is $1.00 for the first hour, and $ .50 for each additional hour thereafter, for a maximum of $4.00 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
- Tips are not included in the price