The American Prohibition Museum brings the roaring twenties to life with over 20 intoxicating exhibits and an authentic speakeasy. You’ll learn about one of the country’s most captivating time periods and it’ll raise your spirits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn to make your own hooch while exploring one of the largest collection of moonshine stills
- Hear about the most infamous troublemakers of the prohibition era
- Dance the Charleston and discover why the flapper culture was all the rage in the twenties
- Explore the authentic 1920s speakeasy and enjoy craft cocktails served with a side of history
- Visit a Model T exhibit and see the 1921 touring car yourself
- Museum entrance fees
- Cocktail (drink ticket can be purchased at the museum with valid ID)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The American Prohibition Museum is located next to Ellis Square in the City Market and just blocks away from Robinson Parking Garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Operates 364 days a year (Closed St Patrick’s Day) 10:00am to 5:00pm with last admittance at 4:15pm.
- Guests of all ages are allowed in the museum during all operating hours, but photo ID is required at the door to receive a wristband for admittance to the Speakeasy. Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the Speakeasy.
- Children 3 yrs. of age and younger receive free admission to the museum.