Learn about one of the longest sieges in modern history on a tour to the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum. See the crucial sites and buildings that were so important during the siege of Sarajevo from 1992-1995.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Bosnian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Sarajevo Insider Tour Office, Zelenih beretki 30, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and HerzegovinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Some may find this story disturbing because it is a representation of the sufferings of citizens of Sarajevo during the war
- There is only 25 meters (80 feet) of the Tunnel that you will be going through