Visit the highest and most isolated mountain village in Bosnia and Herzegovina, situated 1500 meters above sea level.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Insider Agency, 30 Zelenih Beretki, 71000 Sarajevo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring plenty of water, hiking equipment, and your camera
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour includes a strong pace of walking for several hours