Embark on a culinary adventure through the delightful flavors of Sapporo's cuisine. Tailor the tour to your tastes, and discover the best spots with a local host. Experience the local street food scene, Ganso Ramen Alley, and an original beer distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour but, if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options
- Your host can arrange to meet you at your hotel if you are based in central locations or at the Sapporo Municipal Central Library
- The local partner will be in touch within 24 hours after booking with a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host who will create a bespoke experience for you. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do