Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you fly above São Paulo in a helicopter. Admire the sights on a 20-minute flight and enjoy a bird's eye view of the city’s most iconic landmarks including Sé Cathedral, Paulista Avenue and Ibirapuera Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Campo de Marte Airport, access Avenida Santos Dumont. Let the activity provider know the exact time of your arrival and they will inform you of the destination hangar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests over 140 kg (308 lbs) cannot fly on the helicopter
- Each aircraft can carry up to 3 passengers. Groups larger than this will be split into different helicopters
- The flight is subject to weather conditions
- It is advised that you eat a light meal before the flight