Take a break from São Paulo and visit the famous winter city of Campos do Jordão, also known as the "Brazilian Switzerland". Enjoy a guided tour of the city's main attractions, including the Boa Vista Palace, and spend a day in the Mantiqueira Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- 1) Just wait for the tour guide at the hotel's lobby on the right time informed by e-mail or whatsapp at the day before. 2) Pick-up and drop-off included only in the specified areas of this product. 3) Travelers Staying outside from the pick-up area have to meet the tour guide at the Starting Point as information below: Hotel Ibis Paulista Address: Avenida Paulista, 2355
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered other alternatives