Cruise to the volcanic islands of Santorini's caldera region. Swim in hot springs, admire views from an active volcano and explore the typical villages of Thirassia and Oia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pickup takes place from a centralized pickup point near to your hotel. You will receive an email with pickup details one day before the cruise. Approximate pickup times: Oia: 8:25 AM, Imerovigli: 8:35 AM, Firostefani: 8:40 AM, Fira: 8:50 AM, Kamari: 8:40 AM, Perissa: 8:40 AM, and Akrotiri: 9:00 AM Please make sure to be at the meeting point on time.
Select participants and date
Santorini Old Harbor. You can take the cable car from Fira to the Old Port. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity begins. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- If you book the option with the sunset at Oia please note that after getting back to the port you will be transferred by bus to Oia
- This option is running from 1 May to 21 September. Depending on the option chosen, the duration of the tour is 6 or 10 hours
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. If you take part in the volcano hike, some walking will be on uneven surfaces
- You may get wet on the boat
- Santorini Port is currently under construction: this may delay the departure
- During summer the boat is usually crowded but there is a seat for every passenger
- At hot springs, non-confident swimmers can stay on the boat. Please note that the boat is equipped with life jackets that are only provided in case of emergency
- The Oia Sunset option does not run in October, November, or April because the sunset is earlier so there is not enough time
- Due to Port Authorities restrictions, the stop at the hot springs is limited to 30 minutes