Cruise to the volcanic islands of Santorini's caldera region. Swim in hot springs, admire views from an active volcano and explore the typical villages of Thirassia and Oia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pickup takes place from a centralized pickup point near to your hotel. You will receive an email with pickup details one day before the cruise. Approximate pickup times: Oia: 8:25 AM, Imerovigli: 8:35 AM, Firostefani: 8:40 AM, Fira: 8:50 AM, Kamari: 8:40 AM, Perissa: 8:40 AM, and Akrotiri: 9:00 AM Please make sure to be at the meeting point on time.
Select participants and date
Go to the NST ticket counter at the center of the port, in front of the wooden boats. You can take the cable car from Fira to the Old Port or walk down the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup is not provided. Pickup takes place from a centralized pickup point in each village
- If you book the option with the sunset at Oia please note that after getting back to the port you will be transferred by bus to Oia. This option is running from 1 May to 21 September. It does not run in October, November, or April because the sunset is earlier, so there is not enough time
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. If you take part in the volcano hike, some walking will be on uneven surfaces
- You may get wet on the boat
- During summer, the boat is usually crowded but there is a seat for every passenger
- At hot springs, non-confident swimmers can stay on the boat. Please note that the boat is equipped with life jackets that are only provided in case of emergency
- Due to Port Authorities' restrictions, the stop at the hot springs is limited to 30 minutes