Santorini: Wine Museum Tasting & Entry with Audioguide
- Stay cool in the old cellars, where the Wine Museum is located
- Discover centuries'-old wine traditions at the Wine Museum
- Enjoy a wine tasting of 4 local wines with a fun sommelier
- Benefit from an audio guide with 22 language options
Explore the wine museum, a carved labyrinth contained inside a 300-meter long cave eight meters below the ground. Check out historical exhibits and get a glimpse of what life was like as a winemaker on a Greek island from the 1600s onwards, including peeks at rare machinery and tools
Enjoy the museum for 40 minutes with an audio guide available in 14 languages or guidebook available in 22 languages.
Then head to the winery of the Koutsoyannopoulos family, who offer 4 generations of winemaking knowledge. Be treated to an hour-long tasting, with 4 of the best wines made at the winery in a specially made wine-tasting area.
Taste wines such as an Assyrtiko (white), an Orange Wine (white), an Ambelones (red) and a Kamaritis (dessert red wine) to delight your taste palettes.
- Wine Museum Entry Ticket
- Wine tasing with 4 local wines
- Audio guide in 22 languages
- Free time to explore on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• The main entrance of Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum. Address: Epar. Od. Messarias, Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00, Greece. • The museum is located 4 km from Fira, very close to the airport. You can take a taxi or the local bus from Fira toward Kamari or the airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)