Enjoy a traditional morning fishing trip off the coast of Santorini to experience a more authentic side to the beautiful island. Stop for a fresh fish lunch and get stunning views of the southern coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Greek, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel, or the nearest meeting point if no vehicle access is available.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- The hotel pick-up may be up to 1 hour before the boat departure
- Please advise the local operator at least 1 day in advance if you would like a vegetarian and/or kids meal
- Wear shoes suitable for a fishing trip
- Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, a hat and a light jacket for the sea breeze
- The boat is large and comfortable with a cabin and 5 beds, a kitchen and toilet
- The boat sails on the south coast of Santorini. The catch is usually medium sized Rock fish and Breams. Occasionally bigger fish like Barracuda may be caught.
- On semi private tours, the Captain will demonstrate to parents and children older than 10 how to use the bait so they can do it themselves.