Join a traditional fishing trip off the coast of Santorini and watch the sunset out at sea. Benefit from the expert knowledge of a local captain and crew and help prepare a fresh fish dinner or snorkel as your meal is cooked.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Arabic
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the ATM at Vlichada Harbour, behind the mini market. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boat's departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and kids menus are available if requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Fishing preparations will start the night before the tour. The crew will set 1 kilometer of fishing nets and 15 creels for shrimp and octopus to pull in on the fishing trip.
- Adults are responsible for children who would like to try fishing and should assist them. The captain will offer advice regarding this
- Some fish are dangerous; guests should ask before they touch a fish
- The boat sails on the south coast of Santorini
- The catch is usually medium sized Rock fish and Breams
- Occasionally bigger fish like Barracuda may be caught
- On semi-private tours, the Captain will demonstrate to parents and children older than 10 how to use the bait so they can do it themselves