Join a traditional fishing trip off the coast of Santorini and watch the sunset out at sea. Benefit from the expert knowledge of a local captain and crew and help prepare a fresh fish dinner or snorkel as your meal is cooked.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Italian, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Take part in a local fishing trip off the coast of Santorini
- Watch the sunset out at sea
- Help to prepare and cook a fresh fish dinner, or snorkel with the marine life
- Marvel at volcanic landscapes that can only be seen from the sea
- Fishing equipment and live bait
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dinner and drinks
- First aid equipment
- Full trip insurance
- Experienced captain and crew
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at the ATM at Vlichada Harbour, behind the mini market. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boat's departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and kids menus are available if requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Fishing preparations will start the night before the tour. The crew will set 1 kilometer of fishing nets and 15 creels for shrimp and octopus to pull in on the fishing trip.
- Adults are responsible for children who would like to try fishing and should assist them. The captain will offer advice regarding this.
- Some fish are dangerous; guest should ask before they touch a fish.