Experience the beauty of Santorini on a 5-hour, luxury small group catamaran cruise. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure. Snorkel among the marine life, and enjoy a Greek buffet meal with drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or closest point accessible by minibus, at least 1 hour prior to the start of the cruise. You will receive details in a separate email from the local partner.
What customers loved
"The most enjoyable part of the trip was the warm and welcoming crew, as well as the spectacular views and beaches that we were able to see."
"The crew, the music, the fun atmosphere, and the small group feeling!"
"Sailing, swimming, unlimited wine"
- Cruise along the coast of Santorini by luxury catamaran
- Take a therapeutic mud bath at the hot springs
- Journey beneath the imposing Indian Rocks
- Get panoramic views of the nearby islands of Palia and Nea Kammeni
- Watch the sunset from the open waters of the Aegean Sea (sunset option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by luxury air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Towels on board
- Greek buffet with pasta, salad, and appetizers
- Local wine, drinks, and bottled water
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A vegetarian food option is available
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcoholic drinks will be denied for those under 18 years old
- A white swimsuit is not recommended at the sulfurous hot springs
- For the sunset cruise, you are advised to bring a jacket