Experience the beauty of Santorini on a luxury small group catamaran cruise. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure. Snorkel among the marine life, and enjoy a Greek buffet meal with drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or closest point accessible by minibus, at least 1 hour prior to the start of the cruise. You will receive details in a separate email from the local partner.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A vegetarian food option is available
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcoholic drinks will be denied for those under 18 years old
- A white swimsuit is not recommended at the sulfurous hot springs
- For the sunset cruise, you are advised to bring a jacket
- For cruise ship guests:
- It is not possible to be picked up from the Old Port of Fira. Most tender boats drop you off at the Old Port of Fira
- You must inform the activity provider about the departure time of the last tender boat back to your cruise ship in order to make sure that you have enough time to return