Learn to navigate a sea kayak and discover the spectacular and diverse south coast of Santorini. Away from the crowds, you’ll paddle a Natura 2000 kayak in a protected area and stop for snorkeling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel, and the tour operator will contact you via email to arrange the exact pick-up time and location. Pick-up is an hour earlier than the starting time.
Select participants and date
Park in front of hotel Akrotiri and walk on to the beach to the local partner's shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you book your activity including the transfer service, you will be picked up 30-50 minutes before the activity in order to get you to the kayaking lunch site so you can start your lesson and make any necessary adjustments to the footrests or steering pedals
- All ages are welcome
- No prior kayaking experience is required
- Youths 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather and sea conditions. In case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund