Explore the south coast of Santorini. Visit black, white and red beaches, enter a magnificent sea cave and swim in the break. At the end of the trip a lunch is included at a traditional local tavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your hotel or from the nearest point accessible by van.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at 10:00 in front of "Mesa Pigadia Tavern" in Akrotiri. Parking is available and easy to find.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking let us know your hotel location and you will be notified by email about the pick-up details if you booked the tour with transfer included
- Please bring a swimsuit, flip flops or water shoes, a towel, a hat, sunscreen, water, and dry clothes