Santorini: Horseback Riding Experience at Sunset
- Admire the most beautiful sunset in Santorini
- Ride along the rim of the famous Caldera
- See the ravines and gorges created by an eruption thousands of years ago
- Enjoy stunning views of the famous volcano from the hilltops
Ride along the rim of the caldera, see the ravines and gorges created by the eruption thousands of years ago. From the cliff top admire the amazing sunset or the morning sunlight sparkling on the water. This ride celebrates nature in all its glory.
Visit an ancient quarry carved into the cliffside and see the different layers of stone that make the island’s geology unique. Your guide will show you remains of the Minoan civilization that were here over 3,500 years ago.
During the ride commemorative photos will be taken of you and your horse, capturing your memorable experiences at all the best places.
- 2-hour horseback riding tour
- Experienced guide
- Photographs taken by your guide
- Half-chaps and helmets
- Cold water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
The Family, Eparch. Od. Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori, 84700. The bakery is located on the main road through Megalochori. Look for the horse riding sign in front of the shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶