Take in Santorini's most popular sites and learn about its history. Visit traditional villages and volcanic beaches. See a spectacular Oia sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from near your hotel. You will be informed about your pickup time and place according to your accommodation by the local partner. • Please have in mind that you must be at the designated point in time for your tour since several pickup locations will be visited and the driver cannot wait. • Approximate pickup times: Oia – 9:45 AM Kamari – 10:00 AM Perissa – 10:00 AM Imerovigli – 10:10 AM Firostefani – 10:15 AM Pyrgos – 10:15 AM Fira – 10:30 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring your camera, towels for the beach, sunscreen and cash and let us know your hotel in order to arrange the pickup time and point
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 5 and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations, as it requires a certain amount of walking, with sites that are only accessible on foot
- The Akrotiri Excavation Site is not visited from November to March