Take in Santorini's most popular sites and learn about its history. Visit traditional villages and volcanic beaches. See a spectacular Oia sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from near your hotel. You will be informed about your pickup time and place by the activity provider. Please be ready before the scheduled time as the driver cannot wait for latecomers. Pickup schedule: • NST Office Oia: 9:40 AM • Imerovigli Bus Stop: 10:00 AM • Kamari Erotokritos Bakery: 10:00 AM • Perissa Meltemi Village: 10:00 AM • Akrotiri Mathios Village: 10:05 AM • Firostefani Central Square: 10:05 AM • Fira NST Experiences (Fira Departure point): 10:10 AM • Megalochori The Family Bakery: 10:15 AM • Pyrgos Restaurant: 10:15 AM • NST Travel Fira, Eytheia Firon Pyrgou: 10:25 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring your camera, towels for the beach, sunscreen and cash and let us know your hotel in order to arrange the pickup time and point
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 5, and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations, as it requires a certain amount of walking, with sites that are only accessible on foot
- The Akrotiri Excavation Site is not visited from November to March.
- Red Beach can no longer be visited due to rockfalls.