An evening photographic workshop with an introduction to night photography. You will shoot at 2-3 locations around the island, focusing on capturing the stunning geological formations of Santorini Island and its extraordinary night landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring your digital camera capable of performing in manual (M) mode and your user manual (if you prefer to shoot with analog, make sure you have the right film for night shots)
- Bring a tripod (a tripod can be provided in case you don’t have one)
- Please bring fully charged batteries and plenty of memory cards