Enjoy a fun 4-hour walking tour through Fira sampling delicious local treats and getting to know hidden gems of Greek cuisine. Try local mezes, Loukoumades, Greek honey and Souvlaki, the quintessential Greek street food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Taste delicious specialities of Santorini and classic Greek foods over a fun-filled 4 hours
- Stop at local taverns and eateries plus famous land marks in a small group of up to 8 people
- Try olive oil, organic local honey and a range of Greek beverages
- Enjoy walking on the edge of Santorini's caldera with breathtaking views of the Aegean sea and volcano
- Take your own farewell gift home
- Food tasting in 6+ locations
- Drink sampling
- Local guide
- Farewell gift
- Map of Santorini
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Agios Gerasimos Square in FirostefaniOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- The walking distance is approximately 2.5 KM on uneven surface with some steps, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please remember to bring a hat and sunscreen.