Sail into the sunset off Santorini on a 5-hour cruise on board a catamaran, and enjoy a complimentary barbecue supper with wine and soft drinks. Sail past beautiful Red Beach and White Beach, and jump off to swim and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or nearest point accessible by minibus (you will receive email with details).
What customers loved
"Crew efficiency, food, the sights and the activities."
"It was a nice amount of time with good people."
"Seeing the islands from the sea."
"The whole thing! The boat, the swimming, the food!"
"The party atmosphere and the sunset"
- Sail along the coast of Santorini in the waters of the Aegean Sea
- Choose from either a morning cruise or a sunset cruise in Caldera
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in front of the Red Beach and White Beach, stop at a Hot Springs and sail near a volcano
- Feast on a barbecue meal with wine, water and soft drinks
- Get into vacation mode with cheerful music on board
- Take wonderful photos of the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain and the Indian Rock
- Beverages (wine, water, and soft drinks)
- Barbecue dinner of pork chops, chicken, Greek salad, bread, tzatziki, eggplant salad, and fruit
- Hotel transfers (if option selected)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Map with Santorini's landmarks
- Music onboard
- Restroom onboard
- Leaflet with safety instructions in English, Spanish, French, Korean, and Chinese
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you have chosen an option with hotel transfer, pickup starts almost 1 hour before tour starting time. You will receive an email with details from the tour operator.
- There can be a maximum of 50-55 guests on this catamaran. You need to bring towels, swimsuit and warm clothes for the evening.
- Catamarans cannot moor directly on the beaches visited. The cruise operator has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, as close as possible to the beach.