Visit the prehistoric city of Akrotiri, located on Santorini, a well-preserved remnant of the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings and listen as your guide explains how the people lived and points out the unique frescoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to Akrotiri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- You will be contacted by email to arrange the time of the tour