A remote, majestic and quiet place at the foot of the Andes Mountains, Baños Colina is located about a 100 kms from Santiago and at 2500 meters with natural pools that reach up to 50°C and are arranged as outdoor terraces. Includes hike of 5 km trip.
What to Expect
A remote, majestic and quiet place at the foot of the Andes Mountains, Baños Colina is located about 100 kilometers from Santiago and at 2.500 meters over sea level. Get the most stunning views from the Andes while sitting in a natural pool that could reach 50°C in the middle of an amazing landscape surrounded by mountains.
Enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic hot springs bath in the Andes after a 3-kilometer hike to the view point of the San Jose Volcano and admire the breathtaking views of one of the most active volcanoes from the metropolitan region, and why this is one of the most active areas in the world, geologically speaking.
Difficulty: easy; recommended for all ages in good physical shape. Not recommended for asthmatics, cardiopathies, overweight or recent surgeries.
Tour subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow).
Activity: 2 hours hike to the volcano view point 2.500 meters, 5-kilometer round trip
Duration: 12 hours total
Departure: 07:00, Minimum 2 pax.
07:00 Departure from the hotel (pick-ups)
9:00 Stop at San Jose de Maipo
11:00 Hike to San Jose Volcano viewpoint
12:30 Stop for lunch and a glass of wine
14:00 Hot springs
15:30 back to Santiago
19:00 Arrival in Santiago (drop-off)
- Transportation to and from the hotel (in districts Providencia, Vitacura, Las Condes, and Santiago Centro).
- Bilingual guide
- Box lunch, glass of wine and water
What's Not Included
- Sun hat
- Pick-ups in private residences
Know Before You Go
• Difficulty: Easy to Intermediate. Recommended for kids over 8 years old and adults not older than 65 years old.
• Tour subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow).
• Please bring sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, tennis shoes, sun hat, camera, jacket and backpack.
• Cancellations made for the passenger until 2 days before the tour will be refund the 100% of your payment only for the tours.
• Cancellations made for the passenger until 1 day before the tour or No Shows applies take the 100% of your payment in advance for administrative expenses.
• The supplier reserves the right of not to do excursions with unfavorable weather conditions, rain, snow, storms and strike in the parks or don’t have the minimum amount of passengers for the excursion (two). The supplier will refund you the 100% of your pre-payment, or will offer you another alternative, or change the date of tour.