A day biking tour to explore the green spaces and historical highlights of downtown Santiago. You will encounter shady parks, hip barrios and gain insight into Santiaguino culture will make for a memorable afternoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Constitución 153, Next to Plaza Mori and near Baquedano Metro StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You don't need to be a sports person to take this tour, this is an inclusive bike tour that every person is welcome to join
- It is recommended that you bring local currency for purchasing goods at the local market or at another stop
- Don't forget your camera